Monday, July 27, 2015

WORK IN PROGRESS SHOTS


Work in progress shot #1: The Cookie Monster song "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me" kept playing in my head as I was painting these. Here's a work in progress shot of them cream filled confections as part of a bigger composition I'm working on.

Work in progress shot #2: I found a yellow ceramic vase shaped like a pair of boots at a local thrift store and immediately saw how much charm it had. The yellow color, the glossy texture, the appealing shape ..and then I dropped it. The cashier charged me a bit less than half of it's original price wondering why I still paid anyway for 8 broken pieces. Well, I had other plans for it and it started with getting myself some supah-glue.


Work in progress shot #3: I had always wanted to paint this knife kebab that someone gave away at work but painting it on it's own would make it look a bit lonely and neglected. This was the perfect composition to add it in and the most fun to do!
 


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP